Judge rules to combine lawsuits against Schwarzenegger
SACRAMENTO (KABC) -- A judge has upheld a ruling to combine two lawsuits seeking to reinstate the full manslaughter sentence for Esteban Nunez, son of former California Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez.
The lawsuits say former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger violated state law when he failed to notify the victim's family that he was reducing Esteban Nunez's sentence just hours before he left office.
arnold schwarzenegger, california news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 57 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue 48 min ago
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 4 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in...
21 min ago