Amber Alert for 2-year-old abducted in NorCal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A statewide Amber Alert was issued on Friday for a 2-year-old girl who was abducted from the Sacramento area five days ago.
Authorities say Madeline Samaan-Fay was taken by her father, 49-year-old Mourad "Moni" Samaan, on Sunday and may be in danger.
The girl was described as about 2 feet, 8 inches tall, 28 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Her father is about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Samaan may be driving a green Toyota 4Runner with California license 3XRM111.
Anyone with information was urged to call 911.
amber alert, missing person, kidnap, california news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- TSA expands Pre-Check screening program in LA 30 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 39 min ago
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds