Amber Alert for 2-year-old abducted in NorCal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A statewide Amber Alert was issued on Friday for a 2-year-old girl who was abducted from the Sacramento area five days ago.
Authorities say Madeline Samaan-Fay was taken by her father, 49-year-old Mourad "Moni" Samaan, on Sunday and may be in danger.
The girl was described as about 2 feet, 8 inches tall, 28 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Her father is about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Samaan may be driving a green Toyota 4Runner with California license 3XRM111.
Anyone with information was urged to call 911.
amber alert, missing person, kidnap, california news
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead 53 min ago
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide