Missing NorCal toddler, father found dead
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities say a missing 2-year-old Sacramento girl and her father have been found dead in the man's vehicle in El Dorado County.
The bodies of Madeline Samaan-Fay and 49-year-old Mourad "Moni" Samaan were discovered in his green Toyota 4Runner in a rural area north of the capital.
The FBI had issued a statewide Amber Alert on Friday for the toddler. She was taken by her father after her mother was granted custody, ending what had been a joint custody arrangement.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
amber alert, missing person, kidnap, california news
- Fallbrook bus crash leaves 1 dead, 22 hurt 17 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 18 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 20 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found 28 min ago
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer 2 min ago
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 13 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis 15 min ago