Missing NorCal toddler, father found dead
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities say a missing 2-year-old Sacramento girl and her father have been found dead in the man's vehicle in El Dorado County.
The bodies of Madeline Samaan-Fay and 49-year-old Mourad "Moni" Samaan were discovered in his green Toyota 4Runner in a rural area north of the capital.
The FBI had issued a statewide Amber Alert on Friday for the toddler. She was taken by her father after her mother was granted custody, ending what had been a joint custody arrangement.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
amber alert, missing person, kidnap, california news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery 7 min ago
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert