Missing NorCal toddler, father found dead
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities say a missing 2-year-old Sacramento girl and her father have been found dead in the man's vehicle in El Dorado County.
The bodies of Madeline Samaan-Fay and 49-year-old Mourad "Moni" Samaan were discovered in his green Toyota 4Runner in a rural area north of the capital.
The FBI had issued a statewide Amber Alert on Friday for the toddler. She was taken by her father after her mother was granted custody, ending what had been a joint custody arrangement.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
amber alert, missing person, kidnap, california news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen 42 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 28 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 2 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour