2 shot at 49ers/Raiders NFL pre-season game
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Two people were shot after a pre-season NFL game in San Francisco Saturday night.
The men were shot and injured in the parking lot of Candlestick Park, where the San Francisco 49ers played the Oakland Raiders.
A 20-year-old male victim is expected to live. The other victim, a 24-year-old man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.
Officers were searching for suspects Saturday night.
shooting, oakland raiders, san francisco 49ers, california news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Blind man, dog safe after subway track fall
21 min ago