2 shot at 49ers/Raiders NFL pre-season game
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Two people were shot after a NFL preseason game in San Francisco Saturday night.
Police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Sunday that no suspects were in custody and that "I have no suspect description at this time."
A 24-year-old man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries. He was shot several times in the stomach. He was wearing a tee-shirt referring to the 49ers with an obscenity.
A 20-year-old male victim suffered less serious wounds and is expected to live.
During the game, at least two fist fights broke out. One occurred in the stands, and another happened in a bathroom, leaving one person unconscious with serious injuries.
It's not clear whether either of the brawls had anything to do with the shooting.
The violence comes just months after San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow was savagely beaten outside Dodger Stadium. He suffered severe brain injuries and remains hospitalized. The two men charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
Earlier on Sunday, Eyewitness News reported that one man was pulled off a party bus, and was considered a suspect by police. However, police now say there are no suspects in custody.
shooting, oakland raiders, san francisco 49ers, california news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver 12 min ago
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Cold front moves across Southern California 2 min ago
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect 20 min ago
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
4 min ago