NorCal missing girl, kidnap suspect found in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO (KABC) -- A missing Northern California teen and her suspected kidnapper were found Wednesday by CHP along the 215 Freeway in San Bernardino.
The San Benito County Sheriff's Department said the girl was abducted from Hollister, north of Salinas, on Tuesday.
An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday night to search for 13-year-old Christina Ramirez.
The California Highway Patrol received reports of possible sightings at about 4:40 a.m. Wednesday n San Bernardino.
The CHP confirmed the girl and her suspected kidnapper, identified by authorities as her father 34-year-old Marcelino Ramirez, were found on the 215 Freeway, north of the 10 Freeway.
The Amber Alert was canceled after the two were found.
The girl and the suspect were taken to a CHP station in Sam Bernardino.
san bernardino county, amber alert, missing person, california highway patrol, california news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay 35 min ago
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- Coyotes search for water in IE communities
12 min ago
- Immigrants gather for rally in Sacramento
36 min ago