NorCal missing girl, kidnap suspect found in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO (KABC) -- A missing Northern California teen and her suspected kidnapper were found Wednesday by CHP along the 215 Freeway in San Bernardino.
The San Benito County Sheriff's Department said the girl was abducted from Hollister, north of Salinas, on Tuesday.
An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday night to search for 13-year-old Christina Ramirez.
The California Highway Patrol received reports of possible sightings at about 4:40 a.m. Wednesday n San Bernardino.
The CHP confirmed the girl and her suspected kidnapper, identified by authorities as her father 34-year-old Marcelino Ramirez, were found on the 215 Freeway, north of the 10 Freeway.
The Amber Alert was canceled after the two were found.
The girl and the suspect were taken to a CHP station in Sam Bernardino.
san bernardino county, amber alert, missing person, california highway patrol, california news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 23 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 40 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 51 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 24 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'