Lawyers: Bryan Stow's medical costs may top $50M
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Medical care for Bryan Stow, the Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium, may cost more than $50 million.
That figure is part of a damage estimate in legal papers filed by Stow's attorneys.
Stow and his children have filed suit against Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and others. The suit alleges a lack of security, lighting and other problems at the ballpark.
Stow suffered a traumatic brain injury. Stow's health has been up and down in the months since the near-fatal beating. His doctor said it's unclear how long the recovery will take.
Two men who are charged in the attack have pleaded not guilty.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash 51 min ago
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway 48 min ago
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 7 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'