Bryan Stow makes significant strides in recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Good news to report on the condition of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day. He is making significant strides in his recovery.
Stow's family says he was able to sit on the edge of his bed, respond to basic questions and even managed to smile.
The family also received permission from staff at San Francisco General Hospital to take Stow outside for the first time in six months.
When asked how he felt about being outdoors, Stow replied "it's magical."
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 45 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Tankless water heaters becoming affordable
47 min ago