Bryan Stow makes significant strides in recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Good news to report on the condition of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day. He is making significant strides in his recovery.
Stow's family says he was able to sit on the edge of his bed, respond to basic questions and even managed to smile.
The family also received permission from staff at San Francisco General Hospital to take Stow outside for the first time in six months.
When asked how he felt about being outdoors, Stow replied "it's magical."
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants