Bryan Stow makes significant strides in recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Good news to report on the condition of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day. He is making significant strides in his recovery.
Stow's family says he was able to sit on the edge of his bed, respond to basic questions and even managed to smile.
The family also received permission from staff at San Francisco General Hospital to take Stow outside for the first time in six months.
When asked how he felt about being outdoors, Stow replied "it's magical."
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments