Bryan Stow makes significant strides in recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Good news to report on the condition of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day. He is making significant strides in his recovery.
Stow's family says he was able to sit on the edge of his bed, respond to basic questions and even managed to smile.
The family also received permission from staff at San Francisco General Hospital to take Stow outside for the first time in six months.
When asked how he felt about being outdoors, Stow replied "it's magical."
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis