Calif. teen dad leaves baby in car to go on date
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- An 18-year-old father from Sacramento faces serious charges after police say he left his 5-month-old daughter in his car while he went on a date.
The car was parked a considerable distance from the McDonald's where the date took place.
A Good Samaritan, who had been sitting next to the car for 15 minutes, called 911.
Police showed up and got the little girl out of the car. They said she was sweating profusely and seemed to be distressed.
The teenage father faces felony child endangerment charges. His daughter was placed under protective custody.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 1 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 59 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break