Calif. teen dad leaves baby in car to go on date
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- An 18-year-old father from Sacramento faces serious charges after police say he left his 5-month-old daughter in his car while he went on a date.
The car was parked a considerable distance from the McDonald's where the date took place.
A Good Samaritan, who had been sitting next to the car for 15 minutes, called 911.
Police showed up and got the little girl out of the car. They said she was sweating profusely and seemed to be distressed.
The teenage father faces felony child endangerment charges. His daughter was placed under protective custody.
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 22 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 12 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
44 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
52 min ago