Humpback whales in CA caught in amazing photo
MONTEREY BAY, Calif. (KABC) -- A photographer was at the right place at the right time and snapped an amazing photo of two massive humpback whales alongside a kayaker on Monterey Bay.
The photographer was shooting pictures for the Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council, which is basically the local tourism board.
The photographer was about 100 feet away and got the shot.
Needless to say, the tourism board was pretty happy with the photograph.
animal news, california news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book