Bryan Stow able to write name for first time since beating
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan who was beaten at Dodger Stadium, has made a breakthrough in recovery.
Stow continues to show improvement.
Family members have been posting updates on his progress on their website, www.support4bryanstow.com.
Wednesday, Stow's family posted a picture of his latest achievement. He is now able to sign his name.
Stow, 42, suffered a serious brain injury after being beaten in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium after the game on opening day March 31.
Two men have pleaded not guilty to charges of mayhem assault and battery.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured 3 min ago
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 22 min ago
- DUI driver hits sign, car and pedestrian
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Alcohol sting busts adults buying for minors
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- High turnout seen at secession vote in Crimea
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria 39 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report