Stow lawyer approaches MLB about settlement
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- The lawyer for the family of Bryan Stow, the man beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day this spring, says he has talked to Major League Baseball about a possible lawsuit settlement.
McCourt announced this week he will sell the team.
In light of that, attorney Tom Girardi told ESPN he approached Major League Baseball about a "reasonable resolution" to the suit.
If the lawsuit is not settled, it would pass on to whomever purchases the Dodgers.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back 12 min ago
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress 5 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further 8 min ago
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family 12 min ago
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 37 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14