Giants fan Bryan Stow spends Thanksgiving with family
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- It was a very happy Thanksgiving for the family of a Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium.
The Stow family released a new picture of Bryan Stow next to his children, alongside family members and friends.
"It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed," said the Stow website. "Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles, who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner."
Stow continues to show improvement after suffering serious brain injuries in the March attack. Two men have pleaded not guilty in the beating.
The family is suing the Dodgers and owner Frank McCourt over the incident, claiming negligence.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 40 min ago
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
24 min ago