Giants fan Bryan Stow spends Thanksgiving with family
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- It was a very happy Thanksgiving for the family of a Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium.
The Stow family released a new picture of Bryan Stow next to his children, alongside family members and friends.
"It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed," said the Stow website. "Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles, who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner."
Stow continues to show improvement after suffering serious brain injuries in the March attack. Two men have pleaded not guilty in the beating.
The family is suing the Dodgers and owner Frank McCourt over the incident, claiming negligence.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis