SoCal more accustomed to stress, says survey
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey found that Southern California is better at handling stress compared to the rest of the country.
The American Psychological Association released its fifth annual Stress in America survey and found residents of Los Angeles and Orange counties are more accustomed to stress.
The study also found stress levels are at their lowest point nationwide since 2007.
As for what stresses out people in Los Angeles, 74 percent say money, 73 percent feel stressed out over work and 64 percent blame the economy.
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 54 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 2 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 52 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts 6 min ago