SoCal more accustomed to stress, says survey
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey found that Southern California is better at handling stress compared to the rest of the country.
The American Psychological Association released its fifth annual Stress in America survey and found residents of Los Angeles and Orange counties are more accustomed to stress.
The study also found stress levels are at their lowest point nationwide since 2007.
As for what stresses out people in Los Angeles, 74 percent say money, 73 percent feel stressed out over work and 64 percent blame the economy.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 59 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 8 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis