SoCal more accustomed to stress, says survey
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey found that Southern California is better at handling stress compared to the rest of the country.
The American Psychological Association released its fifth annual Stress in America survey and found residents of Los Angeles and Orange counties are more accustomed to stress.
The study also found stress levels are at their lowest point nationwide since 2007.
As for what stresses out people in Los Angeles, 74 percent say money, 73 percent feel stressed out over work and 64 percent blame the economy.
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video