SoCal more accustomed to stress, says survey
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey found that Southern California is better at handling stress compared to the rest of the country.
The American Psychological Association released its fifth annual Stress in America survey and found residents of Los Angeles and Orange counties are more accustomed to stress.
The study also found stress levels are at their lowest point nationwide since 2007.
As for what stresses out people in Los Angeles, 74 percent say money, 73 percent feel stressed out over work and 64 percent blame the economy.
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte 59 min ago
- Local police officer accused of child molest 6 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days 20 min ago
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised