San Diego Marine wife's murder: 3rd arrest made
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies in San Diego arrested a third person in connection with the killing of a Camp Pendleton Marine's wife.
Brittany Dawn Killgore was last seen April 13, three days after she filed for divorce from her husband, Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore. Her body was found in brush near Lake Skinner on April 17. It's still unclear how she died.
Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino was arrested Thursday night. Investigators haven't said how she's connected to the case. They only said she was arrested as a result of information and evidence obtained during the ongoing investigation.
Two other suspects - Louis Ray Perez, a Marine staff sergeant, and Jessica Lynn Lopez - pleaded not guilty to Killgore's murder.
Prosecutors said Killgore apparently met Perez for a night out after she filed for divorce, but things quickly went wrong. Authorities said Killgore's body was found hours after paramedics were called to a San Diego motel and found Lopez with self-inflicted cuts and a suicide note. The prosecutor said Lopez and Perez once lived together but didn't indicate when or where.
Killgore's husband has not been named a suspect or person of interest in her death.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
missing person, body found, homicide investigation, california news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 34 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 31 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 36 min ago