San Diego Marine wife's murder: 3rd person pleads not guilty
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- A third person has pleaded not guilty to the murder of a Camp Pendleton Marine's wife.
Dorothy Maraglino, 36, was arrested last week, nearly a month after the body of 22-year-old Brittany Killgore was discovered near Lake Skinner. Her bail has been set at $3 million.
The district attorney says Maraglino was the girlfriend of 45-year-old Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez, who is married to another woman. Perez has also been arrested, along with 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Lopez. All three suspects lived in a Fallbrook home where Killgore was allegedly killed.
Killgore's body was found nearly a month ago. She was last seen April 13, three days after she filed for divorce from Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, who was serving in Afghanistan at the time.
Investigators found Killgore's blood and a weapon in Perez's car, according to prosecutors. Authorities have not disclosed a motive for the killing.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
missing person, body found, homicide investigation, california news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 22 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 59 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)