San Diego Marine wife's murder: 3rd person pleads not guilty
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- A third person has pleaded not guilty to the murder of a Camp Pendleton Marine's wife.
Dorothy Maraglino, 36, was arrested last week, nearly a month after the body of 22-year-old Brittany Killgore was discovered near Lake Skinner. Her bail has been set at $3 million.
The district attorney says Maraglino was the girlfriend of 45-year-old Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez, who is married to another woman. Perez has also been arrested, along with 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Lopez. All three suspects lived in a Fallbrook home where Killgore was allegedly killed.
Killgore's body was found nearly a month ago. She was last seen April 13, three days after she filed for divorce from Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, who was serving in Afghanistan at the time.
Investigators found Killgore's blood and a weapon in Perez's car, according to prosecutors. Authorities have not disclosed a motive for the killing.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
missing person, body found, homicide investigation, california news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 31 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event
- 'Functional fitness' takes dysfunctional turn
7 min ago