Metrolink to resume weekend beach trains
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- Metrolink is about to resume its popular weekend beach trains to Orange County and Oceanside.
Starting July 2, extra trains will begin running from the Inland Empire and Fullerton to Laguna Niguel.
Also, starting July 7, extra trains will run from Los Angeles' Union Station to Oceanside, with stops in Anaheim, Capistrano Beach, San Clemente and Oceanside.
A weekend day pass costs $10.
beach, california news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- Stolen truck w/ radioactive load found empty 16 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Air zone dispute: US, China talk; no consensus
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- 'Curb Appeal' co-host killed in SF crash
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film