Metrolink to resume weekend beach trains
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- Metrolink is about to resume its popular weekend beach trains to Orange County and Oceanside.
Starting July 2, extra trains will begin running from the Inland Empire and Fullerton to Laguna Niguel.
Also, starting July 7, extra trains will run from Los Angeles' Union Station to Oceanside, with stops in Anaheim, Capistrano Beach, San Clemente and Oceanside.
A weekend day pass costs $10.
beach, california news
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video