Metrolink to resume weekend beach trains
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- Metrolink is about to resume its popular weekend beach trains to Orange County and Oceanside.
Starting July 2, extra trains will begin running from the Inland Empire and Fullerton to Laguna Niguel.
Also, starting July 7, extra trains will run from Los Angeles' Union Station to Oceanside, with stops in Anaheim, Capistrano Beach, San Clemente and Oceanside.
A weekend day pass costs $10.
beach, california news
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley 27 min ago
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer 46 min ago
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide