Red Rock Island in NorCal on sale for $2M
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- How would you like to own your very own island off the California coast? Red Rock Island in the northern San Francisco Bay is up for grabs at a discounted price.
The 6-acre island was on the market earlier this year for $22 million but the current owner has dropped the price to a mere $5 million.
There are no structures on the island, but it has a secluded beach and stunning views of the Fan Francisco skyline. It's accessible only by boat or helicopter.
san francisco, california news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)