4 people killed in Kern County accident
ROSAMOND, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in a crash involving a Cadillac and a big rig in Kern County on Sunday.
Authorities say the Cadillac collided with the big rig near Lancaster, in the area of 90th Street West and Avenue A, at about 5:20 p.m. Officers believe the Cadillac driver ran a stop sign and was broadsided by the big rig tanker.
All four people in the car were declared dead at the scene. The driver of the big rig was not injured, but he was visibly shaken.
accident, california news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology 4 min ago
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut