4 people killed in Kern County accident
ROSAMOND, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in a crash involving a Cadillac and a big rig in Kern County on Sunday.
Authorities say the Cadillac collided with the big rig near Lancaster, in the area of 90th Street West and Avenue A, at about 5:20 p.m. Officers believe the Cadillac driver ran a stop sign and was broadsided by the big rig tanker.
All four people in the car were declared dead at the scene. The driver of the big rig was not injured, but he was visibly shaken.
accident, california news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 8 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 11 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
24 min ago