4 people killed in Kern County accident
ROSAMOND, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in a crash involving a Cadillac and a big rig in Kern County on Sunday.
Authorities say the Cadillac collided with the big rig near Lancaster, in the area of 90th Street West and Avenue A, at about 5:20 p.m. Officers believe the Cadillac driver ran a stop sign and was broadsided by the big rig tanker.
All four people in the car were declared dead at the scene. The driver of the big rig was not injured, but he was visibly shaken.
accident, california news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed 34 min ago
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 26 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10