Suspect arrested in Nancy Pelosi Napa home burglary
ST. HELENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was arrested Wednesday for breaking into House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's Napa County home.
Kevin Michael Hagan suspect admitted to breaking into Pelosi's residence and five others, according to authorities. The homes were burglarized in the weeks since October 31.
Sheriff's investigators found Hagan in possession of a watch stolen from Pelosi's home in the Monday burglary. Pelosi's home is located outside St. Helena. An alarm alerted authorities. She was not home at the time of the burglary.
Hagan was arrested Wednesday when he was found and arrested at another St. Helena home where a break-in was reported.
Authorities said they did not believe Pelosi's break-in was politically motivated.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
burglary, arrest, california news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 31 min ago
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP 48 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 12 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer 10 min ago
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book