Navy helicopter makes hard landing in San Diego
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- Four crew members suffered injuries when a Navy helicopter made a hard landing near San Diego.
The incident happened at about 11 p.m. Wednesday at North Island Naval Air Station on Coronado Island.
The Navy says the crew on board the MH-60R Seahawk helicopter was performing routine training when it made the hard landing.
The four crew members went to the hospital, but the details of their injuries and conditions were not immediately known.
It's unclear what caused the pilots to make the hard landing.
san diego, california news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 16 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence 58 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 40 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon 26 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...