Navy helicopter makes hard landing in San Diego
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- Four crew members suffered injuries when a Navy helicopter made a hard landing near San Diego.
The incident happened at about 11 p.m. Wednesday at North Island Naval Air Station on Coronado Island.
The Navy says the crew on board the MH-60R Seahawk helicopter was performing routine training when it made the hard landing.
The four crew members went to the hospital, but the details of their injuries and conditions were not immediately known.
It's unclear what caused the pilots to make the hard landing.
san diego, california news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
44 min ago