Wasco State Prison inmate escapes from facility
WASCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for an inmate who walked away from a minimum support facility at Wasco State Prison Saturday.
Officials reported Howard Devlin, 42, missing around 8:30 a.m.
Devlin was serving a 4-year-sentence for the possession of controlled substances. He was transferred from Riverside County and received at the Wasco facility on July 13, 2012.
The suspect was described as a white male with a medium build, standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. Devlin has brown hair, brown eyes, a moustache and goatee.
Anyone with information regarding the missing suspect was urged to call 911 immediately.
california, california news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians