Chris Dorner reward: New group pulls $50K
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Another group is pulling out of the reward offered in the Chris Dorner manhunt.
The president of the Peace Officers Research Association of California says the board voted Thursday to withdraw its $50,000. He says the conditions for the reward, Dorner's arrest and conviction, do not apply.
Earlier this week, the city of Riverside said it would not pay its $100,000 for the same reason.
Dorner was wanted for killing Cal State Fullerton assistant basketball coach Monica Quan and her fiancé Keith Lawrence. Police say Dorner was also behind the shooting deaths of Riverside Police Officer Michael Crain and San Bernardino Detective Jeremiah MacKay.
Three people who came face to face with Dorner are seeking the $1 million reward.
chris dorner, riverside county, california news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 37 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 32 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 22 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis