SF police rescue 4 people after boat fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Police rescued four people after their boat caught on fire due to an engine leak in San Francisco Bay Saturday.
The fire was reported near Candlestick Point just before 10 a.m.
Officials said the victims were reportedly fishing when the boat caught fire. Rescuers transported the four people on board to Oyster Point Marina.
One person was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
There were no other reports of injuries or damages.
rescue, california, san francisco, california news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video