SF police rescue 4 people after boat fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Police rescued four people after their boat caught on fire due to an engine leak in San Francisco Bay Saturday.
The fire was reported near Candlestick Point just before 10 a.m.
Officials said the victims were reportedly fishing when the boat caught fire. Rescuers transported the four people on board to Oyster Point Marina.
One person was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
There were no other reports of injuries or damages.
rescue, california, san francisco, california news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 34 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate