Gov. Jerry Brown signs 6 electric vehicle bills
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Marking National Plug In Day, Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday signed six different electric vehicle bills.
Some of the new laws deal with extending current programs aimed at reducing auto emissions, including the programs that allow electric vehicles in carpool lanes.
Several of the laws focus on streamlining infrastructure and making it easier and more convenient for drivers to charge their vehicles.
environment, jerry brown, california news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster 17 min ago
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior 38 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour