Gov. Jerry Brown signs 6 electric vehicle bills
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Marking National Plug In Day, Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday signed six different electric vehicle bills.
Some of the new laws deal with extending current programs aimed at reducing auto emissions, including the programs that allow electric vehicles in carpool lanes.
Several of the laws focus on streamlining infrastructure and making it easier and more convenient for drivers to charge their vehicles.
environment, jerry brown, california news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 59 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 12 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban 31 min ago
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached 40 min ago
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future