2 hurt in jump at Coliseum after Oakland Raiders game
OAKLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were hospitalized with life-threatening injuries on Sunday following an Oakland Raiders game against the Tennessee Titans after a fan intentionally jumped from the stands, officials said.
According to the Alameda County Sheriff's Office, a woman jumped at about 4:30 p.m. from the third deck, near section 301, which was closed to the public at the time.
A fan walking along the concourse about 60 feet below was also injured when he tried to catch the falling woman.
Investigators said they believe the woman jumped intentionally.
Both fans were listed in critical condition.
oakland raiders, oakland, oakland coliseum, california news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 40 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 45 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video