Al-Qaeda spokesman from O.C. may be dead
A local man who became notorious as an al-Qaeda spokesman may have been killed.
A British newspaper is reporting that Adam Gadahn, who was raised in Orange County, may have been killed along the Afghan-Pakistan border in an air strike.
Gadahn, known as "Azzam the American", hasn't been heard from in months.
This week, intelligence officials are watching to see if he produces a new video message as he has every anniversary of September 11 since 2003.
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event