Al-Qaeda spokesman from O.C. may be dead
A local man who became notorious as an al-Qaeda spokesman may have been killed.
A British newspaper is reporting that Adam Gadahn, who was raised in Orange County, may have been killed along the Afghan-Pakistan border in an air strike.
Gadahn, known as "Azzam the American", hasn't been heard from in months.
This week, intelligence officials are watching to see if he produces a new video message as he has every anniversary of September 11 since 2003.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 7 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video