Biden says US trying to stop WikiLeaks
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- The justice department is looking into what the U.S. can do to stop the website WikiLeaks from releasing more secret government documents, according to Vice President Joe Biden.Biden isn't commenting on what's being done, but on Sunday, he had strong words for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
Biden called Assange a "high-tech terrorist" who's putting people's lives in danger.
It's believed WikiLeaks got the classified documents from an Army private.
technology, legal, vice president joe biden, world news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 56 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 28 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million 6 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued 41 min ago
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
28 min ago