Biden says US trying to stop WikiLeaks
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- The justice department is looking into what the U.S. can do to stop the website WikiLeaks from releasing more secret government documents, according to Vice President Joe Biden.Biden isn't commenting on what's being done, but on Sunday, he had strong words for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
Biden called Assange a "high-tech terrorist" who's putting people's lives in danger.
It's believed WikiLeaks got the classified documents from an Army private.
technology, legal, vice president joe biden, world news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 57 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 53 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 10 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 29 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
7 min ago