Prince Harry wants to join North Pole trek
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry may be heading to the North Pole with a group of disabled veterans who are attempting to ski there in March.
It's a four-week, 200-mile trek from Siberia that would benefit the charity Walking with the Wounded.
The palace said Harry's participation in part of the journey would depend on his own military training schedule.
veterans, world news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 33 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 9 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants