Prince Harry wants to join North Pole trek
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry may be heading to the North Pole with a group of disabled veterans who are attempting to ski there in March.
It's a four-week, 200-mile trek from Siberia that would benefit the charity Walking with the Wounded.
The palace said Harry's participation in part of the journey would depend on his own military training schedule.
veterans, world news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 44 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 3 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder 24 min ago
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia 35 min ago
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10