Prince Harry wants to join North Pole trek
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry may be heading to the North Pole with a group of disabled veterans who are attempting to ski there in March.
It's a four-week, 200-mile trek from Siberia that would benefit the charity Walking with the Wounded.
The palace said Harry's participation in part of the journey would depend on his own military training schedule.
veterans, world news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 55 min ago
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 52 min ago
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard 24 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 41 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'