Series of bombs kill at least 10 in Iraq
BAGHDAD (KABC) -- A series of explosions killed at least 10 people, including two policemen, in Baghdad on Sunday.
More than 30 others were wounded, according to officials.
Police said at least two car bombs exploded, another blast blew up the government sewage department.
One Iraqi official called the bombings an attempt to undermine security ahead of a much anticipated meeting of Arab heads of state in March.
However, no one has claimed responsibility for the attacks.
bombing, iraq, world news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 53 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds