Series of bombs kill at least 10 in Iraq
BAGHDAD (KABC) -- A series of explosions killed at least 10 people, including two policemen, in Baghdad on Sunday.
More than 30 others were wounded, according to officials.
Police said at least two car bombs exploded, another blast blew up the government sewage department.
One Iraqi official called the bombings an attempt to undermine security ahead of a much anticipated meeting of Arab heads of state in March.
However, no one has claimed responsibility for the attacks.
bombing, iraq, world news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 18 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 29 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
33 min ago