Prince William, Kate may be coming to US
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton may be coming to the U.S.
The soon-to-be wedded couple is planning to make their first official trip as man and wife in July when they travel to Canada.
Royal watchers say there are rumors they will make a stop in the U.S.
The royal family is said to have a master plan to introduce Middleton to the world.
"Going from obscurity to being one of the most photographed people on the planet, that's only a few weeks away for Kate," said Duncan Larcombe, a royal correspondent. "Kate's real problem, ironically, is that she's flawless."
There's also speculation that Middleton, who is a tennis fan, will take over trophy presentation duties at Wimbledon this summer.
Roughly a billion people are expected to watch the royal wedding April 29.
celebrity, world news
- Boy Scouts to accept openly gay boys 3 min ago
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 9 min ago
- 2-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Drone strikes are effective, crucial - Obama
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers' 41 min ago