Prince William, Kate may be coming to US
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton may be coming to the U.S.
The soon-to-be wedded couple is planning to make their first official trip as man and wife in July when they travel to Canada.
Royal watchers say there are rumors they will make a stop in the U.S.
The royal family is said to have a master plan to introduce Middleton to the world.
"Going from obscurity to being one of the most photographed people on the planet, that's only a few weeks away for Kate," said Duncan Larcombe, a royal correspondent. "Kate's real problem, ironically, is that she's flawless."
There's also speculation that Middleton, who is a tennis fan, will take over trophy presentation duties at Wimbledon this summer.
Roughly a billion people are expected to watch the royal wedding April 29.
celebrity, world news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 8 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 36 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
25 min ago