Prince postpones polo trip amid Arab turmoil
LONDON (KABC) -- Unrest in the Arab world prompted Prince Harry to postpone his visit to Dubai. He had planned to travel there later this month to play polo.
Harry's office says he felt it would be insensitive to participate in a sporting event while the region is dealing with more pressing matters.
The Sentebale Polo Cup that was scheduled to coincide with the royal visit has been canceled, along with Bahrain's Grand Prix.
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter