Prince postpones polo trip amid Arab turmoil
LONDON (KABC) -- Unrest in the Arab world prompted Prince Harry to postpone his visit to Dubai. He had planned to travel there later this month to play polo.
Harry's office says he felt it would be insensitive to participate in a sporting event while the region is dealing with more pressing matters.
The Sentebale Polo Cup that was scheduled to coincide with the royal visit has been canceled, along with Bahrain's Grand Prix.
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley 13 min ago
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer 32 min ago
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide