Prince postpones polo trip amid Arab turmoil
LONDON (KABC) -- Unrest in the Arab world prompted Prince Harry to postpone his visit to Dubai. He had planned to travel there later this month to play polo.
Harry's office says he felt it would be insensitive to participate in a sporting event while the region is dealing with more pressing matters.
The Sentebale Polo Cup that was scheduled to coincide with the royal visit has been canceled, along with Bahrain's Grand Prix.
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 19 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead 27 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis