Middleton's hometown writes song for couple
BUCKLEBURY, England (KABC) -- Prince William and Kate Middleton can now say they have their own song.
Children from Middleton's hometown came up with the idea to write a song for the royal couple.
A 9-year-old student at the Bucklebury Church of England Primary School wrote the "Celebration Song."
More than 100 students helped record the lyrics.
The school said it plans to send a copy to Prince William and Middleton.
royal wedding, world news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 5 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)