Lawmaker throws shoe at Afghanistan meeting
KABUL, Afghanistan (KABC) -- Things got out of hand at a parliament meeting in Afghanistan when one parliament member threw her shoe at another member.
She missed. Then, the other woman grabbed her water bottle as if to throw it, but she got pushed and slapped in the face by the woman who threw her shoe.
The fight was quickly broken up.
Apparently, the argument was about one of the country's vice presidents and erupted into a physical confrontation.
fight, world news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 6 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
11 min ago