Man in Afghan army uniform kills NATO trooper
KABUL, Afghanistan (KABC) -- A man wearing an Afghan army uniform shot and killed a NATO service member on Saturday.
The U.S.-led coalition said a search got under way after the shooting because the gunman ran off.
It's unknown whether the suspect was a member of the army or if he used the uniform as a disguise.
The incident remained under investigation.
The Associated Press contributed to this story
shooting, world news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry