Kate, queen, Camilla make joint appearance
LONDON (KABC) -- Queen Elizabeth II, the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall made a rare joint appearance in London.
Former Kate Middleton and Camilla, the wife of Prince Charles, accompanied the queen for tea on Thursday at the posh Fortnum & Mason store.
The trio met military personnel and toured the store's famous food hall.
The store's renovated restaurant has been named The Diamond Jubilee Tea Station to mark the queen's 60 years on the throne.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
charity, world news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating 31 min ago
- abcnews: Cleveland kidnap victims 'happy and safe'
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials 53 min ago
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale