Prince Harry dances, samples rum in Belize
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry kicked off his visit to Belize by kicking up his heels and showing off his dance skills.
The prince is in the Central American country as part of a Diamond Jubilee tour in honor of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, who is celebrating 60 years on the throne.
Harry helped unveil the newly-named "Queen Elizabeth II Boulevard" and then attended a block party, where he sampled the local rum and tasted local dishes.
He then showed off his dance moves while sporting a traditional Belize shirt.
Harry is also set to travel to the Bahamas, Jamaica and Brazil as part of the trip.
Most senior royals will be dispatched across the globe to celebrate the aging monarch's Diamond Jubilee.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested 27 min ago
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Greuel, Garcetti meet with LA churchgoers
- 2 FBI agents killed in Va. training accident
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested