Pippa Middleton completes Swedish cross-ski marathon
MORA, Sweden (KABC) -- Pippa Middleton completed a 56-mile cross-ski marathon in Sweden on Sunday.
The sister of Duchess of Cambridge- the former Kate Middleton- finished 412th in the women's category, completing the race in 7 hours 13 minutes. There were 15,800 total competitors. She told local stations that the race was tiring, and that she spent "a couple of weekends" preparing.
Pippa and her brother James participated in the Vasaloppet ski race to raise money for the children's charity Magic Breakfast. The race is one of the oldest in the world. The winner finished in 3 hours 38 minutes.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
kate middleton, world news
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 16 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Torrance attempted burglary suspect sought 10 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- 2-year-old found with heroin in New Jersey 5 min ago
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons