Pippa Middleton completes Swedish cross-ski marathon
MORA, Sweden (KABC) -- Pippa Middleton completed a 56-mile cross-ski marathon in Sweden on Sunday.
The sister of Duchess of Cambridge- the former Kate Middleton- finished 412th in the women's category, completing the race in 7 hours 13 minutes. There were 15,800 total competitors. She told local stations that the race was tiring, and that she spent "a couple of weekends" preparing.
Pippa and her brother James participated in the Vasaloppet ski race to raise money for the children's charity Magic Breakfast. The race is one of the oldest in the world. The winner finished in 3 hours 38 minutes.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
kate middleton, world news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)