Kate Middleton, Prince Charles celebrate arts
LONDON (KABC) -- A royal visit to a London art gallery created quite a stir on Thursday. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and her father-in-law, Prince Charles, toured the gallery to celebrate the arts.
The pair met with school children at Dulwich Picture Gallery, taking part in a program that introduces kids to visual arts called "Great Art Quest." The program is supported by a charity that Prince Charles founded.
The duchess and the prince talked with kids, looked over their paintings and drawings and even took part in some crafts.
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year 18 min ago
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom 34 min ago
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
15 min ago