Kate Middleton, Prince Charles celebrate arts
LONDON (KABC) -- A royal visit to a London art gallery created quite a stir on Thursday. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and her father-in-law, Prince Charles, toured the gallery to celebrate the arts.
The pair met with school children at Dulwich Picture Gallery, taking part in a program that introduces kids to visual arts called "Great Art Quest." The program is supported by a charity that Prince Charles founded.
The duchess and the prince talked with kids, looked over their paintings and drawings and even took part in some crafts.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers 27 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Bear cub frequents Duarte for snacks
4 min ago