John Wayne Airport sees power failure, flight delays
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A power failure at John Wayne Airport delayed five flights for an hour Sunday.
The power supply to the control tower failed on Friday. Since then, the tower has been using an emergency generator, but it stopped working around 12 p.m.
The generator was fixed shortly before 1 p.m. Incoming flights were not affected.
power outage, airport news, world news
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- SD man charged in 'revenge porn' site case 15 min ago
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Missing Nevada couple, 4 children found safe
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Nativity scene stolen from Temecula yard
2 min ago