Prince Harry moves in with Prince William, Kate Middleton
LONDON (KABC) -- It looks like newlyweds Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting a royal roommate - Prince Harry.
The red headed royal has moved into Kensington Palace, where his brother William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, reside.
Harry, 27, used to live in nearby Clarence House, the home of his father Prince Charles.
The brothers know the place well. The two used to live there with their mother Diana when they were younger.
The living arrangement may sound like "Three's Company," but that might not be the case as there's plenty of room at the palace.
Harry, 27, is living in what has been described as a modest one-bedroom apartment, complete with a kitchen and living room, so he won't have to disturb the newlyweds, who are living in a cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace, while their apartment gets a million-dollar makeover. Harry will move into the cottage once the renovation is finished next year.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 30 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 9 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 20 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke