Prince Harry moves in with Prince William, Kate Middleton
LONDON (KABC) -- It looks like newlyweds Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting a royal roommate - Prince Harry.
The red headed royal has moved into Kensington Palace, where his brother William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, reside.
Harry, 27, used to live in nearby Clarence House, the home of his father Prince Charles.
The brothers know the place well. The two used to live there with their mother Diana when they were younger.
The living arrangement may sound like "Three's Company," but that might not be the case as there's plenty of room at the palace.
Harry, 27, is living in what has been described as a modest one-bedroom apartment, complete with a kitchen and living room, so he won't have to disturb the newlyweds, who are living in a cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace, while their apartment gets a million-dollar makeover. Harry will move into the cottage once the renovation is finished next year.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 19 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere