Kate Middleton, Prince William hit 1-year marriage mark
LONDON (KABC) -- Exactly a year ago, Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot in a fairytale wedding at Westminster Abbey.
A reported two billion people watched the royal wedding.
Palace officials say the couple plan on celebrating their one year anniversary with close friends and family in a quiet, private gathering.
The royal couple have spent much of the past few months away from each other, with William fulfilling his military duty in South America.
Sources close to the couple say they are in no hurry to start a family.
prince william, kate middleton, world news
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department 51 min ago
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board 14 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
26 min ago