Kate Middleton, Prince William hit 1-year marriage mark
LONDON (KABC) -- Exactly a year ago, Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot in a fairytale wedding at Westminster Abbey.
A reported two billion people watched the royal wedding.
Palace officials say the couple plan on celebrating their one year anniversary with close friends and family in a quiet, private gathering.
The royal couple have spent much of the past few months away from each other, with William fulfilling his military duty in South America.
Sources close to the couple say they are in no hurry to start a family.
prince william, kate middleton, world news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 27 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 19 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer 40 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Lighting up historic Broadway Theatre...
46 min ago
- Los Angeles Mission serves Good Friday meals
8 min ago