Kate Middleton, Prince William hit 1-year marriage mark
LONDON (KABC) -- Exactly a year ago, Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot in a fairytale wedding at Westminster Abbey.
A reported two billion people watched the royal wedding.
Palace officials say the couple plan on celebrating their one year anniversary with close friends and family in a quiet, private gathering.
The royal couple have spent much of the past few months away from each other, with William fulfilling his military duty in South America.
Sources close to the couple say they are in no hurry to start a family.
prince william, kate middleton, world news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)