Kate Middleton, Prince William have 1st London events since Asia tour
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince William and his wife Catherine will have their first public engagements in London this week since last month's tour of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific.
The nine-day tour was part of a celebration for the queen's Diamond Jubliee.
The tour was nearly spoiled by the embarrassing scandal over topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge published by a French magazine, other European publications and on the Internet.
A French court later ordered that the photos be handed over and blocked Closer, the magazine that first published the photos, from publishing any more pictures.
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 37 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 49 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 8 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 29 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts