Kate Middleton, Prince William have 1st London events since Asia tour
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince William and his wife Catherine will have their first public engagements in London this week since last month's tour of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific.
The nine-day tour was part of a celebration for the queen's Diamond Jubliee.
The tour was nearly spoiled by the embarrassing scandal over topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge published by a French magazine, other European publications and on the Internet.
A French court later ordered that the photos be handed over and blocked Closer, the magazine that first published the photos, from publishing any more pictures.
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis