Prince Harry to return to US as British ambassador in first visit after Vegas trip
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry is returning to the United States for the first time since his infamous visit to Las Vegas last summer.
The 28-year-old prince will be visiting several East Coast cities in his first visit to the U.S. on behalf of the British government. The purpose of his trip is to boost British trade and attend several charity and social cause engagements.
Last summer, photos surfaced of a naked prince partying in a Las Vegas hotel suite during a vacation.
The photos, although controversial, have done little to harm his reputation as an international ambassador.
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 31 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate