Prince Harry to return to US as British ambassador in first visit after Vegas trip
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry is returning to the United States for the first time since his infamous visit to Las Vegas last summer.
The 28-year-old prince will be visiting several East Coast cities in his first visit to the U.S. on behalf of the British government. The purpose of his trip is to boost British trade and attend several charity and social cause engagements.
Last summer, photos surfaced of a naked prince partying in a Las Vegas hotel suite during a vacation.
The photos, although controversial, have done little to harm his reputation as an international ambassador.
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants