Prince Harry to return to US as British ambassador in first visit after Vegas trip
LONDON (KABC) -- Prince Harry is returning to the United States for the first time since his infamous visit to Las Vegas last summer.
The 28-year-old prince will be visiting several East Coast cities in his first visit to the U.S. on behalf of the British government. The purpose of his trip is to boost British trade and attend several charity and social cause engagements.
Last summer, photos surfaced of a naked prince partying in a Las Vegas hotel suite during a vacation.
The photos, although controversial, have done little to harm his reputation as an international ambassador.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 42 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 49 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 19 min ago
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite 44 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour