Kate Middleton hints she's having a daughter
LONDON (KABC) -- Is the Duchess of Cambridge having a daughter?
Kate Middleton may have inadvertently dropped a hint about the gender of the baby she and Prince William are having during her latest public appearance.
When an admirer gave Kate a teddy bear Tuesday, the royal wife reportedly responded: "Thank you, I will take that for my d..." before catching her mistake mid-sentence.
That reported exchange was enough for tabloids to assume Kate stopped herself from saying "daughter."
The royal baby is due in July and Kate has said she is reportedly craving cupcakes.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 18 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
9 min ago