Kate Middleton lookalike poses for baby shower photo
LONDON (KABC) -- Lookalikes posing as Kate Middleton and other British royalty recently appeared in a photo of a pretend baby shower, and the results are quite convincing.
Photographer Alison Jackson asked the impersonators to pose for a photo shoot. The woman posing as Middleton sits front and center amid lookalikes of everyone from Pippa Middleton to Queen Elizabeth and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. The women are shown making a toast as the Middleton impostor opens gifts.
A real royal baby shower isn't planned, however. Victoria Arbiter, ABC News royal expert, says Prince William, 30, and his wife "are clearly very wealthy and a lavish baby shower would be seen as highly inappropriate." The lack of a baby shower inspired Jackson's photo shoot.
Though Middleton, 31, is due in mid-July, she has already begun baby shopping. She was spotted at the Blue Almonds boutique in London last month.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 37 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 13 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain 55 min ago
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
35 min ago