Kate Middleton baby may arrive during queen's Coronation Festival
LONDON (KABC) -- Kate Middleton's baby may steal some of the spotlight during this summer's Coronation Festival for Queen Elizabeth II.
A friend of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge told the Mail Online on Sunday that Middleton's official due date is July 13. If that is true, the royal baby would arrive in the middle of the four-day festival, scheduled July 11-14. The event celebrates 60 years of the queen's reign.
The Clarence House Press Office told ABC News they could not comment on the report but said "the baby is expected to be born in July."
There was earlier speculation that the baby could share a July 1 birthday with Princess Diana. Bookies even placed their bets after Middleton's pregnancy was announced in December.
ABC News contributed to this report.
kate middleton, prince william, world news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere