Prince Philip out of hospital after abdomen surgery
LONDON (KABC) -- Britain's Prince Philip was released from a London hospital Monday where he underwent surgery 10 days ago.
The 92-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth II smiled as he walked out of the clinic. He was there for exploratory surgery on his abdomen. Philip has suffered heart and bladder problems in the past.
Buckingham Palace said Philip was "in good condition and good spirits." No other details were released about his condition, but royal officials say he is making satisfactory progress.
The prince is expected to spend two months recovering at Windsor Castle near London.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 34 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 49 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 10 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 2 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 52 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video